We are a residential self catering camp providing basic sleeping accommodation in cabins and shared communal facilities of toilets, showers, kitchen and dining room space.
The Camp Iona Management Boards goal is to encourage the use of the camp for community, church, family and educational group activities at an affordable cost.
Exclusive use of the whole camp can be booked by large groups.
Two groups of approximately 50 persons can also be catered for in two separate areas..
The Lodge is available for up to 10 persons. See below for more Lodge information.
During the summer holidays individual cabins are available for family group hire, with the communal use of the other facilities.
Tent and caravan sites are available between April and October, as well as January without booking and includes the use of toilets and hot showers, with the option of a power connection. There are 2 power points on a pole behind the Ablution Block.
Hire rates can be viewed on the Hire Rates Page.
Contact our Caretaker Ph 03 4395607 to check availability.
- Beds and bunks for 106 people
- There are up to 6 beds in each room. Mattresses have fitted covers.
- Please bring your own pillows, sleeping bags or sheets and blankets.
________________________________________Click on map to enlarge________________________________________
- Self-contained carpeted accommodation for 10 people
- Two bed rooms with two bunks and one large single bed in each room
- One bed room with twin beds
- One bedroom with a double bed.
- Cot available
- Lounge with large wood-burner fire and safety screen. Wood can be purchased from the Caretaker or you can bring your own.
- Bathroom with two shower, toilet and hand basin rooms, plus two hand basins. Kitchen complete with range, sink, fridge, storage cupboard, large table and chairs, toaster, microwave and zip
- There is a full range of crockery, cooking and eating utensils
- Between April and October as well as January the lodge is available to individuals and families, with bedding and linen available.
If you wish to book the lodge (separately or with other bunkrooms) please head over to the contact page and get in touch!